Tonic Media Network conducted face to face interviews (n=198) across a number of GP practices to gather insights on exposure of TGA Campaign messaging (medical adverse events) in the waiting room. TGA messaging was advertised using THM Digital Screen TV & brochures in the waiting room, and the field research was carried out between 14th of July to 31th of July.
More than 2 in 3 agree:
- Ad was impactful / innovative, especially in the waiting room
- Found new information about TGA they didn’t know about
- Could focus more on the ad, especially in the waiting room
- More than 9 in 10 agree the TGA brochure contained sufficient information
- 4 in 5 agree ad was easy to digest
- 2 in 3 are planning to share it with family / friends
- 3 in 4 agree the ad was innovative, especially in the waiting room
The campaign proved to be successful, with majority of respondents agreeing they felt the ad was impactful, innovative and easy to follow. The messaging was clear, with most picking up more information on reporting adverse events with medicine / medical devices. More than 2 in 3 said they felt more confident about TGA after seeing the advertisement in the waiting room.